Your Campus. Your Funds. Your Way.Your Financial Aid Disbursement Options
Effective Fall 2016:Saddleback College has partnered with Money Network® Service, who has replaced Higher One as our new student refund vendor. Through this new partnership, Saddleback College will offer 2 refund options. *Students can sign up for electronic disbursements to either:
- Your bank account via ACH direct deposit (3-5 business days)
- The Saddleback Cash Card, a Money Network® Enabled MasterCard® (same day).
Meet the Saddleback College Cash Card
- Free Account with no minimum balance requirement, overdraft or monthly fees.
- NO PIN-debit fees when you make a transaction with your Card
- The account, with your authorization, can be reloaded by the college, friends, family – even your employer
- FREE withdrawals at more than 55,000 Allpoint Network® ATMs, including the on-campus ATM
- Can be used everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted, at over 29 million locations.
- Account includes Money Network® Checks that can be cashed for free (1) at any Walmart location.
- Your money is FDIC-insured once your Card is registered.
- Go to www.enroll.moneynetworkedu.com
- Click on “Enroll Today.”
- When asked for identity verification, enter:
- Your Saddleback Student ID #
- Your date of birth (MM/DD/YYYY)
- Your Saddleback College email
- Follow the rest of the directions on the website as you are walked through the process
After receiving your Cash Card, you may access your Saddleback Cash Card account by visiting www.moneynetworkedu.com. It’s a great way to manage your account and alerts.
You can also download the Money Network Mobile App at www.moneynetwork.com/mobile.
Learn more about the free Money Network Loyalty and Rewards Program at https://www.firstdata.com/moneynetwork/loyaltyedu/ .
Some helpful links:
Activate your service – Before you can start using your card to access your funds, you must activate the service by calling 1-800-822-4283 and creating a new PIN.(Do not share your PIN with anyone.)
Lost or stolen – Report a lost or stolen card immediately so that a new one can be delivered to you promptly.
Locate an ATM – Search and find locations near you where you can reload your card or withdraw cash
Mastercard Fee Schedule
Mastercard Terms and Conditions
Questions? Call the financial aid office at 949-582-4860
View a copy of Saddleback College's contract with this third party servicer, Blackboard.