Official Verification of Enrollment
A standard official Verification of Enrollment for courses taken at Saddleback College may be downloaded free of charge through MySite. In MySite, choose "My Information" and then "Official Enrollment Verification"
Other types of verifications are $3.00 after the first two free transcript or verifications.For other types of verifications, please see the information below under "Official Verification of Degree/Enrollment for Third Parties."
You may come in person to the Admissions & Records office to submit a Verification Request Form in person for a degree or enrollment verification.
- Photo identification is required
- Cash, check or credit cards are accepted for payment.
Please allow 5 working days for verification requests submitted in person to be processed.
To request by mail a degree or enrollment verification, please download and mail the Verification Request Form form to the following address:
Admissions, Records and Enrollment Services
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
Official Verification of Degree/Enrollment for Third Parties
Saddleback College uses the National Student ClearingHouse to provide Degree and Enrollment verifications to third party recipients. If you are an employer or background screening firm requesting this information, please click on the icon below to use this service.
*There is a minimal charge for this service.
Verification Fees and Policies
- Each student is entitled to receive two transcripts OR two enrollment verifications (or a combination of two) at no cost. After the initial two transcripts or verifications have been requested, each additional request is $3.00. Standard verification requests will be processed within five working days; however, during peak periods there may be some delay.
- The regular processing fee is $3.00 each. Please allow approximately 5 business days for processing, plus mailing time.
- The emergency processing fee is $5.00 each in addition to the $3.00 verifications fee. Emergency verification requests will be processed on an emergency basis within 24 hours; however, during peak periods 48 hours may be required.
- The student's signature is required for the release of the student records.
- Standard verification requests will be processed in approximately five working days; however, during peak registration periods, there may be some delay.
- In accordance with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act of 1974, the college will not release records to a third party. Only students themselves may request and pick up their verifications.
- No verifications will be sent until all financial obligations are paid, including fines or fees.
- Verifications ordered for pickup at Saddleback College will be held for 30 days. After 30 days, students will be required to submit a new request with payment.