Earn Your High School Diploma and Get Started NOW on a brighter future!
Saddleback College is partnering with the Orange County Department of Education (OCDE) to offer the College and Career Preparatory Academy High School Diploma (HSD) program to enhance access and increase the number of adult students earning a high school diploma.
College and Career Preparatory Academy Flier
HSD programs will be offered at:
College and Career Campus, 31522 El Camino Real, San Juan Capistrano
Saddleback Adult Education MV, 25632 Peter A Hartman Way, Mission Viejo
The College and Career Preparatory Academy (CCPA) gives you the personalized support, guidance and tools you need to earn a High School Diploma.
- Ages 18-25
- No residency requirements
- WASC Accredited
- 220 Diploma requirements
- Students are assessed upon enrollment. An Individualized Education Career Service Plan is then completed with a counselor/teacher and is adjusted accordingly
- Open entry/open exit
- Online and paper-pencil independent studies program
- Technology and support are available to assist with the online portion of the program
- Flexible day/evening class schedules Monday-Saturday
- Instruction through Independent Study
- Instructional materials provided along with 181 online courses including 72 Career Technical Education and 27 A-G courses
- Transition services to post-secondary education and training
The CCPA High School Diploma program is a partnership between Saddleback College, College and Career Advantage, and the OCDE.
CUSD Diploma Information
The requirement to pass the CAHSEE as a condition of graduation was rescinded in January 2016. If you have received a Certificate of Achievement from a Capistrano Unified School District high school, you are now entitled to receive a diploma. You may pick up your diploma and copies of your transcript from Ginger Hooper, Capistrano Unified District Registrar, at the district office, 33122 Valle Road, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. For office hours, please contact Ginger at 949-234-9241 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.