Next Funding Cycle Deadline: Friday, March 21, 2014 for April/May conferences
Due by NOON in AGB #122
- August 30 - September/October Conferences
- September 27 - October/November Conferences
- October 25 - November/December Conferences
- December 2 - January/February Conferences
- January 24 - February/March Conferences
- February 21 - March/April Conferences
- March 21 - April/May Conferences
- May 2 - June/July/August Conferences
The Faculty Development Committee wants to remind you that Friday, March 21, 2014 is the deadline to submit a funding request for conferences held in April and May.
Remember: No after-the-fact funding is given.
Note: Effective January 2014, funding maximum will increase to: $1,200 for full-time faculty; $600 for associate faculty.
|Please Read Before Beginning Process:|
Note: Faculty on sabbatical are not eligible to receive Faculty Development Funds. Please see the Academic Employee Master Agreement.
Forms Required BEFORE Conference:
Please remember to attach all documentation that applies.
The committee does not require the Request to Attend Conference form (below) and is not part of the funding request; therefore, IF your division requires this form, please send separately for Vice President's signature and we will return it once signed.
|Forms Required AFTER Conference:|
Please remember to attach all original itemized receipts and submit within 30 days after your conference or workshop to AGB 122.