Next Funding Cycle Deadline: Friday, August 28, 2015 for September/October Conferences
Due by NOON in AGB #122
- August 28 - September/October conferences
- September 25 - October/November conferences
- October 23 - November/December conferences
- November 20 - December/January/February conferences
- January 22 - February/March conferences
- February 19 - March/April conferences
- March 18 - April/May conferences
- April 22 - May/June/July/August conferences
The Faculty Development Committee wants to remind you that Friday, August 28 is the deadline to submit a funding request for conferences held in September and October.
Remember: No after-the-fact funding is given.
Note: Effective January 2014, funding maximum increased to: $1,200 for full-time faculty; $600 for associate faculty.
|Please Read Before Beginning Process:|
Note: Faculty on sabbatical are not eligible to receive Faculty Development Funds. Please see the Academic Employee Master Agreement.
Required BEFORE Conference for committee review:
|Required AFTER Conference:|
Within 30 days after the conference, create an Expense Report to submit in Workday with receipts and Evaluation scanned and uploaded for approval and reimbursement.