Next Funding Cycle Deadline: Monday, November 24, 2014 for December/January/February conferences
Due by NOON in AGB #122
- August 29 - September/October conferences
- September 26 - October/November conferences
- October 24 - November/December conferences
- November 24 - December/January/February conferences
- January 23 - February/March conferences
- February 20 - March/April conferences
- March 20 - April/May conferences
- April 24 - May/June/July/August conferences
The Faculty Development Committee wants to remind you that Monday, November 24, 2014 is the deadline to submit a funding request for conferences held in December, January and February.
Remember: No after-the-fact funding is given.
Note: Effective January 2014, funding maximum increased to: $1,200 for full-time faculty; $600 for associate faculty.
|Please Read Before Beginning Process:|
Note: Faculty on sabbatical are not eligible to receive Faculty Development Funds. Please see the Academic Employee Master Agreement.
Forms Required BEFORE Conference:
Please remember to attach all documentation that applies.
|Forms Required AFTER Conference:|
Please remember to attach all original itemized receipts and submit within 30 days after your conference or workshop to AGB 122.