- Faculty, Local Senates, State Senate & Student Success Task Force presented by David Morse, Ph.D. Click here for the video: mms://ch39.saddleback.edu/TRMSVOD/1166-1.wmv since the power point presentation is blurry on the video you can print out the Power Point Student Success document
- With Fall 2012 Tech Review just around the corner check out Kris Leppien-Christensen's presentation: Tech Review Kickoff Presented by Kris Leppien-Christensen, Ph.D. Curriculum Chair
- Protecting Your Internet Privacy Presented by Melissa Klimowicz, Network Systems Technician III /faculty/mklimowicz
- Why do Librarians love to teach? Librarians Who Love To Teach Presented by April Cunningham, Ed.D.
- Geek Report: Disruptive Innovation in Higher Education presented by Bob Bramucci, Ph.D., Vice Chancellor Technology & Learning Services, SOCCCD, and Jim Gaston, Associate Director Information Technology, SOCCCD
- Accreditation Follow-up & Midterm Report hosted by the Academic Senate; Bob Cosgrove, Ph.D., President, Academic Senate; Claire Cesareo-Silva, EPA Coordinator; and Don Busche, Ed.D., Acting Vice President for Instruction, Saddleback College
- What's New in Program Review? Learn about the new requirements for program review and how to easily and effectively complete your report. Presented by Heidi Ochoa, Program Review Coordinator and Claire Cesareo-Silva, EPA Coordinator, Saddleback College
To receive Flex Credit for watching the videos, simply watch the video and email Jane Horlings afterwards.