Professional Development Information:
Flex Hours Reported: Google Sheet 2017-2018
- 2017 Fall Professional Development Week Reporting Form (Click here). There are very useful directions at the top of the first page of this 6-page form. The "submit" button is at the end of the 6th page.
- Please submit your hours by 16 October (60 days after Prof. Dev. Week).
- This deadline just applies to Fall Prof. Dev. Week hours. All other hours are due by 30 June.
- Download and print this pdf copy of the form to record your attendance during the week. When you enter it on the Google form on or after Friday, 8/18, entering your numbers will be a snap! It's not hard, but it's a new way to report that we will be using this year and thereafter.
- 2017 Fall Professional Development Program
- 2017 Fall Week-at-a-Glance
Useful Professional Development Week Information:
- SC Professional Development Program Handbook
- Professional Development FAQ
- Division Flex Representatives
Individual Activity Google Forms:
Links to new, easy reporting Google forms. Not for Flex Week reporting!
- Campus-Wide Events Reporting Link for 2017-18 Click here.
- Division & Department Meeting Reporting Link for 2017-18 Click here.
- Faculty Center for Student Success Reporting Link for 2017-18 Click here.
- Video or Online Presentation Reporting Link for 2017-18 Click here.
Individual Activity Form:
You may still use the form for reporting participation in an individual activity. Use this form if you attend, participate in or present an activity such as a speech, demonstration, skills lab, seminar, lecture, conference, course (not to be used for salary advancement), or similar activity. The subject of the activity must relate to staff, student, or instructional improvement.
After attending the activity and before June 30, report your attendance on the Individual Activity Report Form:
To submit via email: Open and complete the form. Please type your name where it asks for signature. It is suggested that you add your last name to the file name when you save the document e.g., IndividActivHorlings.docx. Lastly, email the form to your Division Rep who will sign and forward to Jane Horlings with a cc to you. It's not required to send by email, but saves paper and time! Thank you!
Professional Development Week Forms for Faculty and Division Admins.
If you would like to present an activity such as a speech, workshop, demonstration, lecture, meeting, seminar, etc. during fall or spring Professional Development Week please fill out a Presenter form (below). Presenters receive 3 flex credits for each hour of the presentation. No additional credit for preparation time is allowed.
Forms for Presentations to be given during Professional Development Week:
- Professional Development Week Presenters: now using a Google Form for submitting your presentation information. Click here (deadline for Spring '18 is 18 Oct.)
- Professional Development Week Division/Department Meeting Form (deadline for Spring '18 is 20 Oct.). Customized links to a Google Form will be sent to division deans and admins.