ASG Applications for 2015-2016 will open in the Spring Semester
Be sure to stay tuned and work as a volunteer to prepare yourself to be a qualified leader!
Become an ASG Volunteer:
- ASG Positions Descriptions
- ASG Structure - How it Works
- ASG Constitution
- ASG Bylaws *Updated Spring 2014
VOLUNTEERING HOURS! Sign-up here to become and ASG volunteer. The ASG offers wide array of volunteering opportunities to all Saddleback College students. For more information contact the Director of Human Resources & Volunteering, Spencer Middleton at firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants must fulfill the following requirements:
- Must enroll in at least 5 units during the fall and spring semesters.
- Must maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must participate in at least 1 ASG committee or 1 campus-wide committee.
- Must purchase an ASB Stamp each semester.
- Must have Saddleback College as their college of record.
- Must maintain satisfactory attendance to ASG meetings, events, and activities.
These are basic requirements for membership. Each position requires further duties and obligations. ASG highly recommends all applicants review the ASG Bylaws before submitting their application. Please feel free to contact the ASG President if you have any further questions.
AVAILABLE ASG POSITIONS:
*A list of vacant positions for the 2014/2015 Academic year are located on the ASG's homepage.