* The Student Financial Aid Office at Saddleback
* The Career Services Library - Scholarship books
Scholarship Scams - Click here for more information
- FinAid - The Smart Student Guide to Financial Aid
- GoCollege.Com - Basic information on educational funding
Beware of online scholarship sites. Some companies offer legitimate scholarship information, while others exist only to compile information that they can sell to private loan companies.
Remember basic information:
- Never pay for help to find money for college (remember the it's too good to be true motto)
- Never pay for FAFSA (or paid help)
- Read About US Information page, Contact US and/or Mission before creating an account.
- Report Financial Aid Fraud by business and colleges (view Scams link)
Scholarships that support AB540 - Additionally, may not require a social security number.
Scholarship information and links for Vets:
For questions or comments, please contact Don Mineo at email@example.com
Saddleback College does not promote one specific web site and would not suggest to utilize pay sites unless the student researches the product.