2016-17 After-School Experience
The CUSD After-School Experience program offers art, science, cooking, sports, and academic enrichment classes, which are taught by CUSD teachers and professional experts. All classes are held on CUSD elementary school sites and will follow school dismissal times.
View/Register for Community Education and CUSD classes. Click on your school to keep up-to-date with what's being offered. Visit often to see what is coming up:
- Class offerings are listed alphabetically, by title.
- Easy-to-read class descriptions are provided, and additional program information is available on our registration site.
- Class fees and material fees (if applicable) are listed below the class description, along with the name of the instructor or program vendor.
- NEW! Look for your school code! Underneath every class description is a School Code which tells you where this class is being offered, on which day of the week. Each location also includes the time, and the Registration Code you can enter online to register.
- Middle School classes (we are also offering some before-school programs) are listed in a separate block.
- Kids and Parent classes are also listed in a separate block.
- View our easy-to-read School Listing flier, which provides you with a quick list of programs offered at every school, with easy access to our new School Code abbreviations. (To see it now, click HERE.)
Classes that do not reach the enrollment minimum of 12 by the week before will be canceled. Registration closes at midnight prior to first class. No same-day or drop-in registrations.
- Material fees are due and payable to the instructor on the first day of class.
- Classes begin 5 minutes after school dismissal and are one hour in length.
- Students meet at lunch tables following school, unless otherwise noted online.
- Program staff will escort students to their appointed classroom or field.
- Pick up is in front of the school, unless otherwise noted online.
- Per our Late Pick-Up Policy, please arrive early to pick up your children.
- Share any important information (allergies, pick-up info, etc) with program staff.
Please review the meeting place and pick-up information specified on the Elementary School links, to ensure that your child/ren meet in the designated area immediately following school dismissal. Program staff will escort students to the program location 5 minutes after school is dismissed. Parents are responsible for late or absent children. If weather prevents a class from being held outside, the class will continue indoors. There are no make-up classes.
Registration Is Easy!
You can register with Saddleback College Community Education - online or in person.
- Go to www.saddleback.edu/ce
- Click "View/Register for Classes"
- Click "Log In" on the left menu bar
You may register only one child at a time. You must create a separate profile/account for each child who is registering for an activity.
If this is your first time registering online, you will need to create a profile/ account for each child you wish to register. On the Log In page, please click "Create New Profile" and build an profile/account for each child you wish to register. If you need assistance building your account, please contact our office at (949) 582-4646.
To find the classes and register:
- Click "Classes" on left menu bar.
- On the Classes page, click on your school's name to view the classes offered at your school.
- When you find a class you are interested in, click "Add To Cart"
- When you are finished selecting classes, click "Check Out"
You only can register one student at a time. You cannot add classes for multiple students into one cart. Each student's class choices must be purchased as a separate transaction while logged into that student's profile.
- Complete your registration with your credit card on our secure site. We accept VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
Register for classes at the Saddleback College Community Education office. You may pay by check or VISA, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover.
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692