Since the spring of 2007 Saddleback College Community Education services include proctoring examinations for outside colleges, universities, and organizations.
Note: This service is for entities other than Saddleback and Irvine Valley Colleges only. Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College students must coordinate proctoring with their individual instructors.
Proctoring takes place by appointment only.
Appointments are scheduled in 3-hour blocks,
9am - 12noon or 1pm - 4pm,
Monday through Thursday,
9am - 12noon on Friday, excluding holidays.
Fees:$50 fee for three hours of proctoring services.
$25 fee for each additional hour, or any part thereof. Additional hours must be scheduled in advance.
- Students must contact Community Education directly at
(949) 582-4646 to schedule a proctoring appointment.
- Students must request that exam(s) be sent to Community Education office. Exams accepted in .rtf or.pdf format at firstname.lastname@example.org or by U.S. mail at:
Saddleback College Community Education Department
Attn: Proctoring and Testing Services
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692-3635
- Students must confirm that Community Education has received the exam before scheduling an exam date.
- Students must arrive at the Community Education Office at least 10 minutes prior to the scheduled appointment time. Courtesy parking is available. Saddleback College parking regulations are in effect outside of the designated Community Education courtesy visitor parking area.
- Scheduling payment of $10 is due when the exam date is booked. Balance of $40 for proctoring services is due when a student arrives at the Community Education Office to take the exam. Community Education accepts the following forms of payment: cash(exact amount), check, American Express, Visa, MasterCard, or Discover. A $10 transfer fee will apply for changed or missed appointments.All supplies, other than the requested computer, are the responsibility of the student.
- Community Education will follow the testing guidelines indicated by the instructor/organization and may direct the student to leave personal items in the Community Education Office during the exam.