My Academic Plan

Starting Fall 2014, new students must have a reviewed and locked Educational Plan (MAP) by the time they are to enroll in their 16th unit or at the end of their third semester, whichever comes first.

  • Students who want a Saddleback College certificate, a two-year degree, or students who want to transfer to a four-year university must have a Comprehensive Ed Plan locked by a counselor.
  • If you don't have a major, attend an "Undeclared Majors Workshop," conducted in counseling or enroll in Counseling 140, 160 class during your first semester.  Students must have a major by the time they enroll in their second semester.
  • Contact Saddleback College Counseling Office at (949) 582-4572 or go to

Step 1: Go to

Step 2: Click on the MySite link and log in with your student ID number and pin.

Step 3: Students that have completed the Matriculation process will have already started a plan when they did their First Semester Plan. You can continue that plan by clicking on the link that reads "MyPlans" and then click on the plan name to open it.

Step 4: If you have not completed a First Semester Plan, you can start your plan by clicking on either the First Semester Plan link or the New Plan link.

Step 5: Once you have completed your plan, attend a MAP workshop or see a counselor to have your plan reviewed and locked.  All students are required to have an Educational Plan on file.  Don't wait, get started now!

* Remember, students who do not complete their Comprehensive Educational Plan will lose their "place in line for registration"