(***Not all programs at Saddleback College offer CWE Internships. Contact the Department Chair in your Academic Program to verify if CWE is offered)
1. You must have a job or a secured internship in order to apply for the CWE program. Use Gaucho Jobs to find internships or click for more resources.
2. Read the student workbook.
3. Complete the
FALL 2014 CWE STUDENT APPLICATION
*** Attention Mac users: We recommend you use Adobe Reader to view and complete the application as Mac Preview (the default document viewer) may have compatibility problems with the application). Click here to download Adobe Reader for Mac.
4. Contact the CTE Program Department Chair in your academic program to:
* Submit your completed CWE Program Enrollment Application &
* Request a referral to a CWE Instructor in your program
5. If approved, your assigned CWE Instructor will issue you an Add Permit Code (APC).
6. Use the APC code to register for the CWE course in Mysite
(SEE ENROLLMENT DEADLINES TO THE RIGHT)
16-WEEK CWE INTERN
08/18/2014 - 12/20/2014
(You must complete steps 1-6 to the left by 09/06/14)
1st 8-WEEK CWE INTERN
08/18/2014 - 10/12/2014
(You must complete steps 1-6 to the left by 08/25/14)
LATE START 12-WEEK INTERN
09/29/14 - 12/20/2014
(You must complete steps 1-6 to the left by 10/12/14)
2nd 8-WEEK INTERN
10/13/14 - 12/20/2014
(You must complete steps 1-6 to the left by 10/22/14)