(***Not all programs at Saddleback College offer CWE Internships. Contact the Department Chair in your Academic Program to verify if CWE is offered)
1. You must have a job or a secured internship in order to apply for the CWE program. Use Gaucho Jobs to find internships or click for more resources.
2. Read the student workbook.
3. Complete the
SUMMER 2015 CWE STUDENT APPLICATION
*** Attention Mac users: We recommend you use Adobe Reader to view and complete the application as Mac Preview (the default document viewer) may have compatibility problems with the application). Click here to download Adobe Reader for Mac.
4. Contact the CTE Program Department Chair in your academic program to:
* Submit your completed CWE Program Enrollment Application &
* Request a referral to a CWE Instructor in your program
5. If approved, your assigned CWE Instructor will issue you an Add Permit Code (APC).
6. Use the APC code to register for the CWE course in Mysite
(SEE ENROLLMENT DEADLINES TO THE RIGHT)
10-WEEK CWE INTERN
06/01/2015 - 08/07/2015
(You must complete steps 1-6 to the left by 06/08/15)
8-WEEK CWE INTERN
06/15/2015 - 08/07/2015
(You must complete steps 1-6 to the left by 06/22/15)
6-WEEK CWE INTERN
06/29/15 - 08/07/2015
(You must complete steps 1-6 to the left by 07/05/15)