Proud Accrediation Commendation
Recipients - 2012
News & Updates
Location: BGS 249 [map]
Mon - Thurs 7am to 6pm
Fri 7am to 4pm
Mon - Fri 7am to 5pm
Closed Holidays and Weekends
Online Faculty Technology
Training & Assistance:
Distance Education Committee
Distance Education Program
Institute for Teaching & Learning
Awards & Opportunities
Software & Computer Discounts
Student Technical Help
Division of Online Education
& Learning Resources
All the equipment, software and training materials are for faculty use. We have a Faculty lab with more than 20 MAC/PC work stations, multimedia stations, sound proof booths equipped with captioning and voice recognition software, and a wide variety of other educational technology. We also offer Professional Development Classes throughout the semester (see Class Offerings on the menu)!
- MySite - College Portal, a place where you can get your class schedule, class roster, manage APC
- Outlook Web Access(OWA) - College Email
- Faculty Profile - Your personal biography information
- Faculty Web Page - If you would like to have your personal web page, email your request for space on the Saddleback server to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Turnitin.com - Saddleback uses Turnitin.com and/or Turnitin directly within Blackboard. For more information and log in access contact CIDDE.
- SafeAssign - This tool can be find within Blackboard. If you do not have an account, see Blackboard Information page.
- If your online students live in a different city and state, they can look at this list to find a center which will proctor the exam for a small fee, National College Testing Association.
- The law 508
- You can also create your own captions easily with our on campus tools. So make an appointment to learn how to easily narrate and caption your PowerPoints, lectures, field trips, and other media creations.
- Soundproof booths