Location: Main SSC 113 [map]
Village 28-1, 29-1, 23-1 [map]
Phone: (949) 582-4885
TTD: (949) 582-4833
Fax: (949) 347-1526
Monday - Thursday 8:00 to 4:30
Friday 8:00 am to 12:00 pm
Accommodations and Support
COME SEE OUR NEW LOCATION IN THE VILLAGE ROOM 28-1
If you are new to Saddleback or believe you are eligible for accommodations and support services, please download the Application for Services below and return to Special Services. We will make you an appointment with a Special Services counselor.
If determined eligible, you may qualify for one or more of the following accommodations:
- Sign Language Interpreter (if required)
- Extended time for testing. The amount of time allotted is dependent upon the disability's impact on the student's performance.
- A reader for the test
- A scribe service
- Alternate answering of questions; typing or taping, use of a word processor or oral response
- Clarification of test instructions
- Modification of test format
- Oral test
- Size of print
- Size of space allowed for response
- Specially lined paper
- Alternatives to computer-scored answer sheet
- Adapted equipment
- Testing to occur in a separate, quiet room with a proctor
Success Tip: Take a moment to mark your calendar with your exam dates from the syllabus. Make an appointment with the Special Services Assistant, to obtain test proctoring envelopes which you should give immediately to the instructor. Your instructor will make arrangements to deliver these tests to Special Services before each exam.
*Attention returning students
Remember to give your instructor a copy of the Authorized Academic Accommodations form and discuss your accommodations with them.
If you have questions regarding these accommodations or your eligibility for them, please feel free to contact the front desk at 949 582-4885 or 949 582-4833 TDD.