Jump to navigation
Eligibility for EOPS
ANY STUDENT WHO
- Is determined to be a California Resident for Saddleback College admissions purposes, and is 18 years of age or a high school graduate.
- Has less than 40 units of degree-applicable coursework of combined colleges/universities in the US and/or foreign country.
- Is eligible for the BOGW "A or B," has "0" EFC, or meet specific income guidelines.
- Must be enrolled in at least 12 Saddleback College units and maintain at least a 2.00 GPA.
- Has one of the following disadvantages, (and meets income criteria):
- Neither a high school graduate nor obtained GED/high school proficiency
- High school grade point average of 2.49 or below
- Previous enrollment in remedial education
- Placement in non-degree-applicable basic skills courses at Saddleback College (English 300/340, ESL (300's) and/or Math 351, Math 353)
- First generation college student
- Parents are non-native English speakers
- Underrepresented ethnic minority student
- Emancipated Foster Youth