Eligibility for EOPS
ANY STUDENT WHO
- IS DETERMINED to be a California Resident for Saddleback College admissions purposes, and is 18 years of age or a high school graduate.
- HAS less than 70 units of degree applicable credit course work of combined college/universities in the US and/or foreign country. Priority will be given to students who have complete less than 30 units
- IS ELIGIBLE for the Board of Governors Fee Waiver "A or B," has "0" EFC, or meet specific income guidelines.
- MUST ENROLL in at least 12.0 Saddleback College units and maintain at least a 2.00 GPA.
- HAS ONE of the following disadvantages:
- Neither a high school graduate nor obtained GED/high school proficiency
- High school grade point average of 2.49 or below
- Previous enrollment in remedial education
- Placement in non-degree-applicable basic skills courses at Saddleback College (English 300/340, ESL (300's) and/or Math 351)
- First generation college student
- Parents are non-native English speakers
- Underrepresented ethnic minority student
- Emancipated Youth