The Saddleback Speech & Debate Team can always use extra support! If you are interested in making a donation, you may do so in one of 5 ways:
- If you are an alumni or have previous experience with forensics competition, donate your time and feedback. If you are interested in this option, contact Forensic Coaches to schedule a time to meet with students.
- Purchase fundraiser tickets for the opportunity to win fun prizes!!!! The fundraiser takes place at our Fall & Spring Public Performances. Check the Team Events & Tournament Schedule link for specific fundraiser dates. Contact Forensic Coaches to purchase your tickets.
- Do you have items that you can donate for fundraisers? We welcome the donation of prizes for all of our fundraisers.
- Each semester the Saddleback Speech & Debate Team holds a Public Performance Showcase & Fundraiser. We charge $7 at the door. Please join us and get the chance to watch our nationally recognized speeches. Check the Team Events and Tournament Schedule link for public performance dates.
- Earn a tax credit by making a donation to the Saddleback Speech & Debate Foundation Account. You may send a check or cash to the following address:
Attention: Forensics Team
Fine Arts Division
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
NOTE: Make your check payable to Saddleback Speech & Debate Team.