Welcome to the Faculty Center for Student Success (BGS 249)
Monday - Thursday 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The Faculty Center for Student Success provides faculty workshops and training that promote excellence in teaching to ensure the highest level of student learning both inside and outside of the classroom.
Individual training and workshop topics include:
- Use of Blackboard in both online and face-to-face classes
- Instructional design support for online classes
- Ways to incorporate instructional technology in your classes, including the latest technologies
- Best teaching and learning practices specific to all learning modalities
- Class assessment practices and skills
- Strategies to address basic skills needs of students in your classes
- Other topics related to teaching and learning
Workspace and Lounge: The Center offers both a workspace and lounge area for any full-time and part-time faculty members who wish to stop by to work and simply relax.
Just Drop-in for Coffee, Snacks, Computer & Copier Use!
New Faculty Website Directory: https://faculty.saddleback.edu/center
|Instructional Design and Distance Education Support (CIDDE)|
|Faculty Forms and Documents|