The following are forms and documents used by faculty, staff and administration.
The forms and documents on this page are intended for internal office use only.
If you are unable to locate the form you require, you may need to check on MySite for District related forms. District forms are not public and should be accessed by logging into Mysite directly, once logged in, select My Work, Employee Services, Documents.
Policies, Position Papers, and Handbooks:
- Faculty Handbook 2016-2017
- Faculty Handbook 2013-2014
- Faculty Handbook 2012-2013
- Faculty Handbook 2011-2012
- Faculty Handbook 2010-2011
- Faculty Handbook 2009-2010
- Faculty Handbook 2008-2009
- Faculty Code of Ethics
- Program Vitality Inquiry Policy and Process (revised 2014)
- New Program Approval Process (revised 5/2/06)
- Program Review Handbook (revised 2016)
- SLO Handbook (revised 2016)
- Saddleback College Strategic Plan 2014-2020
- Report of the Saddleback College Compressed Calendar Task Force March 2006
- Guidelines for the Implementation of the Flexible Calendar Program - Adopted April 1993, Revised April 2007
Academic Senate Resolutions:
All pertinent Senate resolutions can be found within the Academic Senate meeting minutes. Please contact the Academic Senate Office for more information.
Academic Senate for California Community Colleges
The following forms pertain to student records. Any questions about these forms should be directed to the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Credit by Exam
- K-12 Special Admission Request
- Residency Reclassification
- Transcript Repeat Notation Request
- Verification Request
- Educational Data Update / Student Information Change
- Cross Enrollment Application
- Petition for Academic Renewal
- Petition for Course Repetition
- Petition for Course Waiver or Substitution
- Petition for Withdrawal after the Deadline
- Appeal for Readmission after Dismissal / Unit Increase
- Appeal for Loss of Priority Registration and/or Loss of BOG Fee Waiver
- Application for Associate Degree and Associate Degree for Transfer
- Application for Certificate of Achievement or Occupational Skills Award
- Application for IGETC_GE Certification
- Reprint Request Form -Diploma, Certificate, or Occupational Skills Award
The Saddleback College Police Department is a service-oriented police agency. The Department is staffed by fully-sworn Police Officers, trained and regulated by standards established by the California Peace Officer Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) Commission. The officers have the same authority as a Municipal Police Officer or County Deputy Sheriff.
Saddleback College Police Officers are responsible for patrolling campus grounds, taking crime and incident reports, conducting investigations, enforcing all applicable laws, traffic regulations and providing a safe environment for our students, faculty, staff and guests.
Crimes, suspicious activities, and any emergency should be reported to the Saddleback College Police Department. Saddleback College Police can be contacted at any time by calling (949) 582-4585 or at ext #4585 from any campus phone.
Andrew Craven, Police Technical Services Specialist, and Jean Lukas, Senior Administrative Assistant can be contacted by calling the main office number.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m-5:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday CLOSED.Saddleback Campus - Hours of Operation - Administrative Regulation 4000.8
Student Safety, Health and Emergency Information
|Public Information||Emergency Information|
|Safety & Public Health||Procedures for Emergencies|
Quick Reference Guides
Getting Phone Support
Cisco Phone Documentation
The following links are provided to assist you in locating forms. They may break when forms are updated on the District server, if they do not work please use the link above to find the form on the District server.
Field Trip Forms
Field Trip Consent Waiver Agreeement
Field Trip Request Multiple Trips Form
(FS54) Student Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement Input
(FS55) Non Student Voluntary Participant Waiver
Volunteer Hold Harmless and Release of Liability Agreement (Human Resources: PER007)
Required for all “Volunteers” and must be submitted to Human Resources for Board approval prior to the field trip.
Facilities, Maintenance & Operations Work Order System
Use this system for reporting:
- ALL maintenance issues
- Requesting setup for events (tables, chairs, EZ-Ups, electrical lines)
- Submit a work order to FMO
- Hazardous Waste Removal Requisition
- Key Request
- Property Transfer Request and for Lost/Stolen/Destroyed Assets
Motor Vehicle Requisitions:
All drivers must have a current Driver’s License Report on file in the FM&O Office and must adhere to the District Driver’s Policy; sections AR – 3205 (D and E)
For Field Trips or any event that is NOT an Athletic event, use the Motor Vehicle Requisition (MVR).
Fill in all fields. Have the form signed by the Dean, Director, or higher that you report to. Fax form to the FM&O office at 949-364-9461. Keep the original for your records.
For Athletic Events, use the Motor Vehicle Requisition – Athletics (MVR-A) form. Fill in all fields. Have the form signed by the Dean, Director, or higher that you report to. Fax form to the FM&O office at 949-364-9461. Keep the original for your records.
Vehicles will not be reserved on a permanent basis for any function.
See VP Instruction: Forms and Documents, for Field Trip Request form.
See District Risk Management Forms, for Field Trip Liability Release forms.
See Facilities, Maintenance, and Operations for the Motor Vehicle Requisition form.
Giving a Gift In-Kind - In-Kind Donation Form
Setting up a new fund - Restricted Revenue Account Application
Setting up a new trust - Trust Account Application
Scholarship Giving - Pledge Form 2016-2017
501(c) 3 IRS exemption letter
Classification as a public charity under 509(a)1 and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi)
We provide services to faculty, staff and our campus community with advertising, direct mail, publications and marketing communications.
Please download the graphics request form to your computer, then fill out and submit via email. Be sure that your dean or supervisor receives a copy. Complete as many items on this form as possible.
Email completed form with any relevant attachments to: email@example.com
New business card request form below!
Please make sure you select the correct form.
Guidelines and Graphics Files
Click on the links below to download and print the appropriate form. Please read the form descriptions to make sure you are sending in the correct paperwork. All printable forms are in PDF format and require the Adobe PDF reader program in order to view them. All newer computers will come with Adobe Reader installed, however if you do not have this program please click here to download and install it.
Note: The Matriculation Office does not accept photos of any documents taken with a phone or a camera for course placement. All documents must be printed/scanned and emailed, submitted by fax, or dropped off at Village 8-5.
- Math and English Alternative Evidence Evaluation Form
For courses that require a math or English prerequisite (view list of courses)
Please use this form when sending in AP exam scores, completed College coursework, or assessment scores from another college to be evaluated for math and English placement or to clear a math or English prerequisite.
- College Prerequisite Evaluation Form (Other Departments)
For courses that DO NOT require a math or English prerequisite Please use this form when sending in transcripts that are to be evaluated for courses that DO NOT have a math or English prerequisite. This form must be faxed to the appropriate Division Office.
- Matriculation Test Rescore Request Form
Your placement results from the assessment exams will be posted with-in 24 business hours to your MySite. If you do not see your placement results posted in your MySite please use this form to request a rescore of your exams. Also see the online version of this form below.
Online Forms - No printing/faxing required
Matriculation Test Rescore Request
Your placement results from the assessment exams will be posted with-in 24 business hours to your MySite. If you do not see your placement results posted in your MySite please use this form to request a rescore of your exams. Also see the print version of this form above.
- Assessment (Reading, English, and/or Math) Test Dates
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Assessment Test Dates
- Writing Sample Appeal Test Dates
Sample Tests and Help Sites
- Sample Math Questions
- Sample English Questions
- Sample ESL Questions
- MDTP Mathematical Analysis Readiness Online Sample Test
- MDTP Calculus Readiness Online Sample Test
- Algebra-2-Go Pre - Beg. Algebra Notes, Worksheets, and Videos
- Pearsons MyMathTest Practice Exams
- Matriculation Process and MySite Help Guide (Green Sheet)
- Math and English Placement Information (Yellow Sheet)
- Math Course Sequence
- English Course Sequence
- ESL Information Flyer
Education Requirement Worksheets
- Academic Personnel Transaction Form
- Employee Assistance Plan (brochure)
- Faculty Saleries
- Incident Report - District
- Information Update (Address Changes, etc.)
- Minimum Qualifications for California Community Colleges Faculty
- Online Pay Stubs (Secure site via Mysite)
- Statement of Grievance - Academic
- Unlawful Discrimination Form
- Student Release of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement
- Voicemail Information Sheets
The Technology Services department is committed to providing the highest quality technology tools and support that serve the academic and administrative needs of students, faculty, staff, and administrators. The department offers a comprehensive portfolio of IT services such as networking, VOIP, training, web application development and support, e-medical records, virtualization, SharePoint, and an array of other technological services.
The department offers top-quality resources and services to all members of the college community with an aim to facilitate teaching, learning, research, administrative activities, and to further the college's vision and mission.
This site has many resources that can help you in managing your technology. Feel free to explore and, if you have any questions, please contact our administrative office at (949) 582-4456 or for technical assistance contact the Help Desk at (949) 582-4600.
Anthony Maciel, Ed.D.
Director of Technology Services
and Broadcast Systems
Technology Support Information
Email and Calendaring
Department Chairs, Deans and Senior Administrative Assistants Meeting - August 16, 2013
Department Chairs and Deans Meeting AGENDA - September 20, 2013
Department Chairs, Deans and VPI Meeting - September 20, 2013
|Click to Submit||Click to Submit|
REFERENCE MATERIALS AND FORMS