The following are forms and documents used by faculty, staff and administration.
The forms and documents on this page are intended for internal office use only.
If you are unable to locate the form you require, you may need to check on MySite for District related forms. District forms are not public and should be accessed by logging into Mysite directly, once logged in, select My Work, Employee Services, Documents.
The following forms pertain to student records. Any questions about these forms should be directed to the Office of Admissions and Records.
- Credit by Exam
- K-12 Special Admission Request
- Residency Reclassification
- Transcript Repeat Notation Request
- Verification Request
- Educational Data Update / Student Information Change
- Cross Enrollment Application
- Petition for Academic Renewal
- Petition for Course Repetition
- Petition for Course Waiver or Substitution
- Petition for Withdrawal after the Deadline
- Appeal for Readmission after Dismissal / Unit Increase
- Appeal for Loss of Priority Registration and/or Loss of BOG Fee Waiver
- Application for Associate Degree and Associate Degree for Transfer
- Application for Certificate of Achievement or Occupational Skills Award
- Application for IGETC_GE Certification
- Reprint Request Form -Diploma, Certificate, or Occupational Skills Award
The Saddleback College Police Department is a service-oriented police agency. The Department is staffed by fully-sworn Police Officers, trained and regulated by standards established by the California Peace Officer Standards and Training (P.O.S.T.) Commission. The officers have the same authority as a Municipal Police Officer or County Deputy Sheriff.
Saddleback College Police Officers are responsible for patrolling campus grounds, taking crime and incident reports, conducting investigations, enforcing all applicable laws, traffic regulations and providing a safe environment for our students, faculty, staff and guests.
Crimes, suspicious activities, and any emergency should be reported to the Saddleback College Police Department. Saddleback College Police can be contacted at any time by calling (949) 582-4585 or at ext #4585 from any campus phone.
Andrew Craven, Police Operation Specialist can be contacted by calling the main office number.
Office Hours: Monday-Thursday 7:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Friday 7:00 a.m-5:00 p.m. Saturday & Sunday CLOSED.
Student Safety, Health and Emergency Information
|Public Information||Emergency Information|
|Safety & Public Health||Procedures for Emergencies|
Quick Reference Guides
Getting Phone Support
Cisco Phone Documentation
Facilities, Maintenance & Operations Work Order System
Use this system for reporting:
- ALL maintenance issues
- Requesting setup for events (tables, chairs, EZ-Ups, electrical lines)
- Submit a work order to FMO
- Hazardous Waste Removal Requisition
- Key Request
- Property Transfer Request and for Lost/Stolen/Destroyed Assets
Motor Vehicle Requisitions:
All drivers must have a current Driver’s License Report on file in the FM&O Office and must adhere to the District Driver’s Policy; sections AR – 3205 (D and E)
For Field Trips or any event that is NOT an Athletic event, use the Motor Vehicle Requisition (MVR).
Fill in all fields. Have the form signed by the Dean, Director, or higher that you report to. Fax form to the FM&O office at 949-364-9461. Keep the original for your records.
For Athletic Events, use the Motor Vehicle Requisition – Athletics (MVR-A) form. Fill in all fields. Have the form signed by the Dean, Director, or higher that you report to. Fax form to the FM&O office at 949-364-9461. Keep the original for your records.
Vehicles will not be reserved on a permanent basis for any function.
Giving a Gift In-Kind - In-Kind Donation Form
Setting up a new fund - Restricted Revenue Account Application
Setting up a new trust - Trust Account Application
501(c) 3 IRS exemption letter
Classification as a public charity under 509(a)1 and 170(b)(1)(A)(vi)
We provide services to faculty, staff and our campus community with advertising, direct mail, publications and marketing communications.
Please download the graphics request form to your computer, then fill out and submit via email. Be sure that your dean or supervisor receives a copy. Complete as many items on this form as possible.
Email completed form with any relevant attachments to: firstname.lastname@example.org
New business card request form below!
Please make sure you select the correct form.
Guidelines and Graphics Files
- Matriculation Math and English Placement Request
Use this form ONLY if you are required to complete the Matriculation Process and would like to submit high school transcripts, other U.S. accredited college transcripts or AP exams for Math and English placement. Once Math and and English Placement is given, you will complete Step 2 of the Matriculation Process. Please see the Current Assessment Process web page for all requirements and procedures.
- Saddleback College Prerequisite Evaluation Request
Use this form to submit a prerequisite evaluation request. Prerequisite clearance approvals may be given by different departments so evaluations can take up to 5 business days. Please plan ahead by submitting your request at least two weeks prior to your enrollment date in order to avoid registration delays. Please see the Clearing Prerequisites web page for all requirements and procedures.
Click on the links below to download and print the appropriate form. Please read the form descriptions to make sure you are sending in the correct paperwork. All printable forms are in PDF format and require the Adobe PDF reader program in order to view them. All newer computers will come with Adobe Reader installed, however if you do not have this FREE program download Adobe Reader and install it.
Note: The Matriculation Office does not accept photos of any documents taken with a phone or a camera for course placement. All documents must be printed/scanned and emailed, submitted by fax, or dropped off at Village 8-5.
- Saddleback College Prerequisite Evaluation Form (All Departments)
Use this form to submit a prerequisite evaluation request. Prerequisite clearance approvals may be given by different departments so evaluations can take up to 5 business days. Please plan ahead by submitting your request at least two weeks prior to your enrollment date to avoid registration delays. Please see the online form above in the Online Form section.
- Matriculation Test Rescore Request Form
Your placement results from the assessment exams will be posted with-in 24 business hours to your MySite. If you do not see your placement results posted in your MySite please use this form to request a rescore of your exams. Also see the online version of this form below.
- Assessment (Reading, English, and/or Math) Test Dates
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Assessment Test Dates
- Writing Sample Appeal Test Dates
Sample Tests and Help Sites
- Sample Math Questions
- Sample English Questions
- Sample ESL Questions
- Algebra-2-Go Pre - Beg. Algebra Notes, Worksheets, and Videos
- Pearsons MyMathTest Practice Exams
- Matriculation Process and MySite Help Guide (Green Sheet)
- Math and English Placement Information (Yellow Sheet)
- Math Course Sequence
- English Course Sequence
- ESL Information Flyer
Education Requirement Worksheets
For Student Support:
REFERENCE MATERIALS AND FORMS