Welcome! As the Career Placement Officer, part of my role is to offer organizations opportunities to recruit students on campus. Please see the options listed below and contact me if you have any questions!
1. Post a Job or For-Credit Internship on Gaucho Jobs
Questions about Saddleback College's for-credit internship program, Cooperative Work Experience, www.saddleback.edu/cwe, can be directed to Rebecca Knapp, Business Faculty, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Start by clicking the image above or https://saddleback-csm.symplicity.com/employers
(Employer POSTING Policy)
2. On-Campus Recruitment (OCR) VisitOCR is FREE!
Host a recruiting table under a canopy in our Quad on any day(s) that works for your recruiting schedule.
Requests must be made 1-2 weeks in advance.
All approved OCR visits are listed on the Gaucho Jobs Calendar for students: http://bit.ly/sbcgauchojobscalendar
If you're interested in OCR, see the details here; www.saddleback.edu/jobs/campus-recruitment-ocr-visits
3. Join us on LinkedIn to share your recruiting needs!
The 'Saddleback College Career Network' group on LinkedIn now has 1100+ members and offers organizations an excellent opportunity to share recruiting and hiring needs with students, faculty, and other group members.
4. Is your organization hosting a large Hiring Event / Career Day on site?If you want your hiring event or career day listed on our events calendar, email the details and any marketing flyers to me at email@example.com.
- We need at least 1 week advanced notice of the event
- Information must include all details to be posted: Name of Event, Date of Event, Time of Event, Cost to Attend (if any), Location of event.
5. Career FairsWe hold one annual career fair in the Spring semester.
The best way to be notified when Registration is open for our Career Fair or any other event is to create an account in our employment system, Gaucho Jobs. I always email those contacts first with details.
For additional details visit, CAREER FAIR DETAILS!
6. Purchase advertising in our campus newspaper, The Lariat!'The Lariat' is a faculty led, student publication with both print and online advertising options. Printed publications are distributed on both Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College campuses. Click here for advertising details: http://lariatnews.com/advertising/
7. FacebookVisit our Facebook page and submit your post with employment opportunities or related information today; https://www.facebook.com/saddlebackcollegecareerplacement/
8. Post your employment flyers on campusYou can post flyers on several bulletin boards across campus. These are managed by our Student Development Office. Please see details and instructions here http://www.saddleback.edu/studentdevelopment/campus-flyer-posting
PAST EVENT VIDEOS
Human Resource Symposium
Job Fair Week
JOB FAIR PICS!