Library Workshops Online -
Video: how to enroll in Online Library WorkshopsDirections for enrolling in the online workshops:
1. Click on "COURSES" in the top right
2. Click "BROWSE COURSE CATALOG"
3. Search Catalog, type Library
Workshop click "GO"
4. Under Course ID you will see
5. Click the pull down arrow and click "ENROLL"
6. Click "SUBMIT" and "OK"
Find the workshop under your courses in Blackboard
|Books & eBooks|
|EasyBib Citations||Finding Articles
(also available online)
|Finding Information Pilot
|Planning Your Research|
Library Workshop - Schedule
Need to take a Library workshop?
|The Library is offering THREE ONLINE workshops May 30th – August 2nd @ 11:55 pm. Students can enroll through their Blackboard accounts. Instructions and our YouTube video on how to enroll in a Library Workshop can be found on the left-hand side of this page and below.