The Matriculation process is designed to assist students in achieving their educational goals at Saddleback College. The process begins when a student submits an application to Saddleback College. All students are required to complete the Matriculation Process unless they have already earned a minimum of an AA/AS degree from an accredited U.S. college, are concurrently enrolled at another 4-year college, are taking classes for personal development, or are concurrently enrolled in grades K-11. California regulations state that all required students must complete the steps below prior to being eligible to register for any class at Saddleback College.
Matriculation is a 3 step process that includes:
Matriculation follow-up service monitors student progress and informs and/or directs students who may be on academic or progress probation to appropriate services and programs for assistance.
As of Fall 2014, new state regulations will give registration priority to students who have completed the matriculation process by the term deadline and are in good academic standing.
Testing Information and Help
- Assessment (Reading, English, and Math) Test Dates
(Testing schedules are posted month by month. New schedules are posted on the last week of the month)
- English as a Second Language (ESL) Assessment Test Dates
- Writing Sample Appeal Test Dates
Sample Tests and Help
- Sample Math Questions
- Sample English Questions
- Sample ESL Questions
- MDTP Mathematical Analysis Readiness Online Sample Test
- MDTP Calculus Readiness Online Sample Test
- Algebra-2-Go Pre - Beg. Algebra Notes, Worksheets, and Videos
Help and More Information
- My Testing is Done, Now What?
- Viewing Matriculation Assessment Results
- Frequently asked Questions and Answers