K - 12 Students Attending Saddleback College
All high school students in grades K-12 who are enrolling in English, reading, math, or a course requiring a prerequisite of English or math must take the assessment exams in one or more areas. K-12 students attending Saddleback College must complete the following steps before enrollment:
- Apply to Saddleback College using the online application.
- Download or pick up the K - 12 Special Admission Request form available from the Admissions and Records Office.
- Choose the classes that you want to enroll in at Saddleback College and fill out the form including signatures of both the student and parent.
- Have your high school principal sign and put the school seal on the form.
- Take the assessment exams if you are enrolling in English, reading, math, or a course requiring an English or math prerequisite or you can turn in AP Test results of 3 or higher in English Composition or Literature and/or Calculus with the Prerequisite Evaluation Form. Original College Board AP results are required. High school transcripts cannot be used to clear math or English prerequisites.
- Turn the completed K-12 Special Admission Request form into the Admissions and Records Office (SSC 102) before the deadline.
All K - 12 Students are required to complete the Special Admission Request form. Please see the Admissions and Records webpage for the K - 12 Concurrent Enrollment Program guidelines.
High School Seniors should check back to this web site for information regarding the Saddleback College Early Bird Program in February and March. The Early Bird program helps high school seniors complete the Matriculation process while the student is still attending high school. This program also offers early Fall Semester registration to those that complete the matriculation process.
Parents, before calling on the behalf of your student, please understand our limitations. See Family Education Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA), the law which governs colleges in the release of information to students or to parents.