This new student orientation will provide information about Saddleback College's student services and special programs. The orientation is available online and is mandatory for all students required to complete the Matriculation Process. You will receive Matriculation credit for this step if you start the orientation from with-in your MySite only.
How to Access the Orientation While in MySite:
Please review the following steps to log-in to your MySite and start the Online Orientation. You must know your Student ID number and PIN Code to access your MySite (if you don't have these items please call the Admissions and Records office at 949-582-4555 for instructions on how to obtain them.
- Click on the following link to be directed right to the Online Orientation page in your MySite: Go Directly to the Online Orientation
- While in your MySite, follow the instructions below:
- Click on the link that reads: My Information
- Click on the link that reads: Matriculation
- Click on the link that reads: Online Orientation
Completing the Online Orientation for Matriculation:
Students must complete all sections and pass the final test at the end of the orientation in order to receive credit for this step of the Matriculation Process.