To develop, instruct and inspire all students in rigorous, high quality post secondary education in lower division courses in mathematics, science and engineering with vision for tomorrow.
Dr. Christopher McDonald
Our Division has 42 full-time faculty, more than 77 associate faculty and 12 classified staff and nine instructional areas available to serve your needs.
Science Lecture Series
The Science Lecture Series is a forum designed to give students and the Saddleback College community the chance to meet renowned scientists and industry leaders and learn about their area of expertise.
- Chemical Hygiene Program
- Formaldehyde Safety Program
- Methylene Chloride Management
- Laboratory Glass-Used Container Policy
- Respirator Protection Program 2013
- SOCCCD Injury and Illness Prevention Plan 2013
- Administrative Unit Review 2009
- Administrative Unit Review 2012
- Faculty Handbook 2014-2015
- Division Policy on Academic Integrity
- Division Meetings Fall 2014
- Technology Services for Faculty Support