To develop, instruct, and inspire all students in rigorous, high quality, post secondary education in lower division courses in mathematics, science, and engineering with vision for tomorrow.
Dr. Christopher McDonald
Our Division has 42 full-time faculty, more than 77 associate faculty, and 12 classified staff in nine instructional areas available to serve your needs.
Science Lecture Series
The Science Lecture Series is a forum designed to give students and the Saddleback College community the chance to meet renowned scientists and industry leaders and learn about their area of expertise.
- Chemical Hygiene Program
- Formaldehyde Safety Program
- Methylene Chloride Management
- Laboratory Glass and Used Container Policy 2014
- Respirator Protection Program 2013
- SOCCCD Injury and Illness Prevention Plan 2013
- Faculty Office Hours 2015.pdf
- Administrative Unit Review 2009
- Administrative Unit Review 2012
- Faculty Handbook 2015-2016
- Fall Division Meetings 2015
- Division Policy on Academic Integrity
- Technology Services for Faculty Support