Help the Emeritus Institute Remain Vital and Strong
There are more than 200,000 individuals in south Orange County over the age of 65. Our commitment is to provide tuition-free, lifelong learning opportunities that strengthen and empower our community. Our challenge is to expand programming that will meet the needs of our community's lifelong learners, and we cannot do this alone. This is why we have created special giving opportunities to support the Emeritus Institute's goal of providing academically rigorous, mentally stimulating, socially engaging, and health improving courses which enrich lives.
Contributions of cash, personal property, insurance, or securities are welcome. The Saddleback College Foundation can also establish endowments to ensure the perpetuity of your gift, trusts, bequests or annuities. You can give a gift, increase your income and slice your tax bill - all in one transaction. Please be assured, whatever your contribution, it will be appreciated and graciously accepted.
Your gift is a tax deduction. Saddleback College Foundation Tax ID #33-0390547
A special membership giving group was recently created called the Emeritus Institute Circle. Donors can join this leadership level giving group by making annual gifts of at least $1,000 in support of the Emeritus Institute. The Emeritus Institute Circle represents an elite level of giving, allowing the program to expand its reach, purchase classroom instructional items, and to build partnerships with local facilities.
Benefits for being an Emeritus Institute Circle Founding Member:
Through the end of December 2017, donors who join the Emeritus Institute Circle will be recognized as Founding Members and will receive additional commemoration in honor of this inaugural gift.
Emeritus Circle Giving Tiers:
Legacy Endowment: $1,000,000+
- Dorothy Marie Lowry: $2,300,000 (4% annual distribution of interest available to Emeritus Institute)
Dean's Partner: $5,000+
- Anonymous gift: $5,000 (Founding Member)
Scholars Circle: $2,500-$4,999
Friends of Emeritus: $1,000-$2,499
- Martin and Janice Carbone (Founding Members)
- Patricia Gates (Founding Member)
- Marcia Milchiker (Founding Member)
- Shobha Nayak (Founding Member)
- Dan Predoehl (Founding Member)
- Robert and Sharon Buaas (Founding Members)
Additional benefits include:
- Donor recognition listing in our schedule of classes
- Invitation to the annual Emeritus Institute Circle luncheon hosted by the Saddleback College Executive Leadership
- Special memento to recognize your membership in the Emeritus Institute Circle
We understand everyone's ability to support the Emeritus Institute varies, and we appreciate gifts of all sizes. Your generosity will make a significant difference and can be expressed through the following means:
You can choose to make a donation with a credit card via our secure online giving pages. (link is external)
Credit Card over the Phone:
Saddleback College accepts VISA, MasterCard and American Express. One-time gifts can be made by calling the Foundation at (949)582-4479.
Checks should be made payable to Saddleback College Foundation, memo line: Emeritus Institute, and mailed to:
Saddleback College Foundation
Attention: Emeritus Institute
28000 Marguerite Parkway
Mission Viejo, CA 92692
- Your planned gift will help Saddleback College Emeritus Institute carry out our mission for many years ahead
- Enjoy significant tax savings while providing for a cause that's meaningful to you
- Among other plans, you can give a future gift through your estate or an immediate gift that returns income
Please click here to explore planned giving options, or call the Saddleback College Foundation at 949-582-4479.