STUDENTS | EMPLOYERS | FACULTY/STAFF
Welcome! As the Career Placement Officer, part of my role is to offer organizations opportunities to recruit students on campus. Please see the options listed below and contact me if you have any questions!
Gaucho Jobs is our student employment system. The software behind the program is Symplicity, which is used by many other campuses.
- OCR is FREE! Host a recruiting table under a canopy in our Quad on any day(s) that works for your recruiting schedule.
- Requests must be made 1-2 weeks in advance.
- All approved OCR visits are listed on the Gaucho Jobs Calendar for students: http://bit.ly/sbcgauchojobscalendar
- If you're interested in OCR, see the details here; www.saddleback.edu/jobs/campus-recruitment-ocr-visits
- We hold one annual career fair in the Spring semester during April.
- We open registration in the Fall around October.
- Employers in Gaucho Jobs will be notified first when Registration opens.
- Registration is also sent via LinkedIn, so it's a good idea to connect with me!
- You can post flyers on several bulletin boards across campus. These are managed by our Student Development Office. Please see details and instructions here http://www.saddleback.edu/studentdevelopment/campus-flyer-posting
- Email me a copy and I'll help market it to students
SHARE ON SOCIAL MEDIA
- The 'Saddleback College Career Network' group on LinkedIn now has 1100+ members and offers organizations an excellent opportunity to share recruiting and hiring needs with students, faculty, and other group members.
- Visit our Facebook page and submit your post with employment opportunities or related information today; https://www.facebook.com/saddlebackcollegecareerplacement/
ADVERTISE IN SCHOOL NEWSPAPER
- 'The Lariat' is a faculty led, student publication with both print and online advertising options. Printed publications are distributed on both Saddleback College and Irvine Valley College campuses. Click here for advertising details: http://lariatnews.com/advertising/