Distance and Online Education
Faculty Center - CIDDE
Associate & Full-Time Faculty Resources
Student Help Resources
Institute for Teaching & Learning
Associate Faculty Support Committee
Online Educator Program
Phone: (949) 582-4397
Fax: (949) 364-0284
Dean of Online Education
and Learning Resources
Senior Administrative Assistant
Division Operational Hours:
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Course Information - Is this class for you?
During this time of budget constraints for the State of California, it has and will continue to be difficult for students to find the classes they need. Many universities and local community colleges have been forced to cut classes. This trend will continue.
As a student, be wise about your education.
- Speak to a counselor about your education. For additional information, click here.
- Go through the online orientation and assessment testing for English and Math. For additional information, click here.
- Select the classes that best fit your schedule and learning needs via the Online Class Schedule. Remember not every mode of delivery (online, face-to-face, or hybrid) will fit you.
- Before enrolling in a class, check it out. Be sure that this class truly works for you.
- After enrolling in a class, only drop it as a last resort. You may not be able to find a replacement class and you may postpone or derail your educational future.
Learn more about a class by:
- Talking to your other students.
- Speaking to our counselors and instructors.
- Reviewing the Online Class Schedule for course details, including the length of class, location, class status, class add/drop dates, catalog description, and book information.
- Clicking onto the Faculty Profile (next to the instructor's name on the online class schedule) to learn more about the instructor.
- From the Faculty Profile site,checking out the link to the faculty website for information about the instructor, the course content and the textbooks/supplemental materials.
- Emaling your instructor with any questions or concerns.