- Go to www.saddleback.edu/promise
- Click on “Apply to the Promise Program” and a new window will open with the application.
- Click on “Apply”
- Click on “Sign Up”
- Enter your school provided email account and create a password that is 8 characters in length and includes at least 1 digit, 1 uppercase letter and 1 lowercase letter.
- Go to your school provided email address and confirm your email address by clicking the link in the email sent to you.
- Once you click on the URL it will redirect you to the Promise Program Application directly. Fill in your information and click “Finish and Submit”.
After clicking “Finish and Submit” the page will take you back to the general application. You do not need to do anything further at this point. Simply, hover over your name in the upper right hand corner and click on sign out, you are finished with the Promise Application.
For questions, please contact the Student Services Office at 949-582-4566.