Past events include: Yearly Women's Conferences, Re-Entry Support Groups, Re-Entry Information Sessions, and Farsi Question and Answer Sessions.
The Re-Entry Center Event is an annual opportunity for both men and women to participate in an engaging session with special guest speakers, receiving information from the college, and resources from sought after community agencies. Past conferences include:
- “Jump-Start your Health: A Conference on Women’s Health Issues” March 7, 2008
- “Women & Technology” March 6, 2009
- "Survive and Thrive in Today's Economy" April 12, 2013
Thank you to everyone who attended the Survive and Thrive in Today's Economy event! We appreciate the support from Working Wardrobes, Helping Hand and Mike Marinoff for their outstanding workshops! A big thank you to Goodwill, Women Helping Women/Men2Work, Families Forward, Legal Aid Society for their outstanding participation.
Re-Entry Center's "Reality Check"
- Next event will be held on Friday, April 11 from 8:30-1:00pm in SSC 212
- If you have suggestions, comments or general questions please email Rania (email@example.com)