We invite you to click “Classes” on the left toolbar to view the most current newsletter in its entirety. New series, specialized trainings, and guest speakers were added to the schedule, plus you will find information on the recurring monthly sites and details on CPR/1st Aid, PRIDE, Attachment, and Adoption classes. Courses are offered at a variety of sites throughout Orange County for your convenience. Please refer to the catalog MAP to find a location nearest you.
To register for any class, please call (949) 582-4884 or email: email@example.com
**Please note the following changes:
1) The Buena Park monthly group will now be taught by Deborah Fricke.
2) The Garden Grove monthly group will now be taught by Arnette Edwards.
3) The May 11th CPR class will only be held in Mission Viejo.
Remaining Specialized Trainings for January- June 2013:
• Adoption Promotion Support Workshops. Three different locations and instructors; Spanish and English classes. Free childcare and refreshments. Please see page 8 in the newsletter for the details.
• Vietnamese Parenting Series, instructed by Sylvia Dang. Meetings held the 2nd Saturday of each month (Janaury 12, February 9, March 9, April 13, and May 11) from 9:00 am-3:30 pm (7200 Plaza Street, Westminster 92683). Refreshments provided.
• Olive Crest hosts monthly guest speakers on the 2nd Thursday of the month from 6:00-9:00 pm (Olive Crest, 2130 E. 4th St. Suite 200, Santa Ana 92705). See page 14 for information on all guest speakers and topics. .