Providing Physical Mental Wellness for Our Students
The Student Health Center offers quality, confidential medical health care and psychological therapy for all currently enrolled students, who have paid their health fee. Seeing a physician, nurse or mental health therapist is always free (some low cost fees apply to some procedures, tests, labs and prescriptions). The student health fee includes treatment for acute, short term illnesses, health education, referrals as needed, injuries, and general health screening, including women health and mental health therapy. *The health fee is not a substitute for health insurance. Health issues addressed includes but is not limited to treatment for conditions such as;
- Basic Urgent Care
- Emergency First Aid
- Physical Examinations
- Immunizations and TB Testing
- Mental Health Therapy & Referrals
- Sprains and Strains
- Treatment of Common Illnesses & Infections
- Screening for Blood Pressure & Weight
- Low Cost Laboratory Testing
- Low Cost Prescriptions
- "Over the Counter" Medications
- Woman Wellness Exams / Pap Tests
- Birth Control / Pregnancy Testing
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Health Education and Referrals
Our Health Care Professionals
- To provide health care designed to help students avoid interruption in classes so they can achieve their academic success, career and life goals.
- To provide a safe environment in which student can learn to participate in their healthcare, making healthy lifestyle choices.
- To appreciate and respect each student's unique physical, emotional, spiritual and cultural needs.
- To treat and care for students physical and mentally or provide students with appropriate referrals to maintain good health.
- Currently enrolled Students who have paid their health fee may call or come into The Student Health Center during the hours of 8 AM to 5 PM - M-Th and F 8AM to 3 PM (Closed holidays & weekends) to make an appointment. Urgent and emergent cases will be seen without an appointment.
Please let the Student Health Center know if you are in crisis or in need of immediate medical or mental health help.
Student Health Center
SSC #177 (outside facing BGS)
Campus phone dial X4606
Lot 1- Village between 1&2
Campus phone dial X4444
Dial 911 Resource Line
Obtaining Protected Health