Location: AGB Room 131[map]
Phone: (949) 582-4870
Senior Fiscal/Veterans Specialist
Monday - Thursday
8am to 6:15pm
8am to 4:45pm
- To obtain a refund of enrollment, health and material fees, a student must officially drop class(es) within the deadlines below, and subject to the criteria below. The student must also complete a refund request (a refund is NOT automatically generated when a student drops a class; it must be requested, even if payment was made by credit card).
To find refund deadline dates: Refer to the “Details” link for the class in the on-line Schedule of Classes.
Students also qualify for a refund of fees paid if the class is cancelled by the college, or if fees were collected in error (non-resident fees, for example).
- Parking fee refunds: To qualify for a parking fee refund, all on-campus classes must have been dropped (or cancelled by the College) within the refund deadline dates. A refund request form and the parking permit must be turned in to the College Student Payment Office or Campus Police.
- Refunds are not granted for classes added after the classes’ refund deadline date.
- Associated Student Body (ASB) fees, and non-resident application fees, are NOT refundable.
- Students who paid their fees by cash, check or money order will receive a refund check by mail. Refund must be processed by credit card if payment was made be credit card.
- Refund forms can be printed from the College website: Click on the refund form link on the left of this page. Refund forms are also available in the Student Payment Office.
- Refund processing timeframes: Up to 2 weeks to process a refund by credit card, and up to 30 days for a refund by check.
Questions? Call the Student Payment Office at (949) 582-4870.