Tuition Statements (Form 1098-T) will be mailed by Jan. 31st.
- You may also access your statement on-line a week or 2 earlier by following the instructions below:
New students who have never created an account with Vangent need to follow steps 1-5:
Step 1: Create an account with Vangent TRA Services at https://tra.vangent.com
Step 2: You will receive an email from TRA Customer Service containing a temporary password.
Step 3: Click on the link in the email to go to the login and account set-up screens.
Step 4: Log into Vangent TRA Services at https://tra.vangent.com
Step 5: Select View/Print 1098-T to access your current statement.
Students who have an account from last year simply need to follow steps 1-2:
Step 1: Log into Vangent TRA Services at https://tra.vangent.com
Step 2: Select View/Print 1098-T to access your current statement.
- On-line statements are available 24-7 dating back to 2005.
- Further assistance is available at https://tra.vangent.com
You will not receive a 1098-T if any of the following apply:
- Students whose fees were completely covered by financial aid.
- Students who took non-credit classes only.
- Non-Resident aliens (Resident code = 600-603, 700-702).
- Students with no Social Security Number or Taxpayer ID Number on file.
Assistance is available from Saddleback College’s District Headquarters: