New this Fall at Saddleback College: Student Mobile Printing!We’ve made printing on campus easier! Now you can create a print job from your mobile device, tablet, or personal computer and release the print job from an on-campus printer.
- Bookmark: https://printing.saddleback.edu/myprintcenter and log in using your student user name and password (same log in used on campus computers)
- Once logged in, click the “Upload” button and select your file(s) to print.
- Click “Open” to complete the upload.
- The file will then appear in your job list along with the document type, page count, submission date, and cost. You can even see a print preview of your document.
- Go to one of the following print stations to release your print job:
- Learning Resource Center (LRC/LIB) 2nd and 3rd floors
- Lobby of the Student Services Center (SSC)
- IMC Lab in the Business and General Studies (BGS) Building
- Computer Science Lab in the SM building
- Release the job by swiping your student ID card or by using the “alternate login” button.
- Highlight the job(s) you want to print and hit “Print”.
Need to add to your balance? It’s also easy!
- Using the same URL to print, log in and click on “Add Funds”.
- Enter amount, agree to terms and click “Continue to Payment”.
- Fill out card and billing information and you’re done!
Black & White one-sided: $0.10 per sheet
Black & White double-sided: $0.15
Color one-sided: $0.59 per sheet
Color double-sided: $1.00 per sheet
For more information, contact the Help Desk at 949-582-4600.