Before you can login to Blackboard, Campus Computers, Student Wireless or your College Email, you must change your Password. This is done through MySite.
If you haven't done so already, please login to MySite using your student ID Number and PIN ( 4 digit password you created during the application process) and follow the steps below.
- Navigate to Change PIN/Password Option (left hand navigation bar)
- Click the Change Password Link
- Enter your student PIN and create a new password (Must be between 6 and 16 characters, contain at least one number and is case-sensitive)
- Click on the change password button
- Once you see the message "Password successfully changed" near the top of this page, you will be able to use this password to login to your student email, the student wireless, Blackboard, and the student computers on campus.
(On & Off Campus)