Campus Vending Machine Refunds

Pepsi Vending Machines: All Pepsi machines have an ID number. Please either visit the Student Development Office (SSC 210) or call the phone number on the machine and report the issue to Pepsi directly. The Student Development Office will also process claims for refunds when money is lost in machines (limited to one drink refund per incident).

Food Vending Machines: Visit the cafeteria with any issues you have with a food vending machine.

School Supplies Vending Machine(s): Visit the bookstore with any questions or issues involving the supply vending machines.