Services and Resources


Flyer Posting: You don't need a stamp of approval to post flyers. Just stick to the designated areas (see page for more details.

Vending Machines: Refunds for Pepsi beverages can be made through the Student Development Office, SSC 210. Food and supply vending machines refunds are not run through this office. See the page for more details.

HOUSING: Saddleback College does not have any on-campus housing. We do, however, offer a platform for people to post and find available housing in the area. [DISCLAIMER: Saddleback College has not inspected these accommodations and assumes no responsibility or in any way passes judgment on the person initiating or responding to these listings.]