Transfer Center Workshops

My Academic Plan (MAP) Workshop

Beginning Fall 2014, students who want a Saddleback College Certificate, Associate Degree, or who want to transfer, are required to complete a My Academic Plan (MAP) and have it approved by a counselor. 

This MAP is due once a student has completed 15 degree applicable units or by the end of their third semester, whichever comes first.