Admitted to UA?
- Be sure to access your Next Steps Center! The Next Steps Center is where you complete your enrollment, sign up for Transfer Welcome, apply for on-campus housing, and get connected with other great UA resources.
Awaiting a decision? Or, working on your application?
- The deadlines to submit all application requirements are:
- Summer 2014 - May 1st
- Fall 2014 - June 1st
- Be sure to check out your MyUA account to ensure your application is complete.
- Standard processing time to receive an admission decision is about 2-4 weeks from the application completion date.
- A complete application means:
- You've completed and submitted the online or paper application
- You've submitted the application processing fee ($50 for AZ residents, $65 for out-of-state students)
- Every college/university you've attended since leaving high school has submitted your official transcript(s)
- Your high school has submitted your official transcript (if you are under age 22)
Thinking about UA?
- Here are some top reasons to be a Wildcat:
- 300 plus days of sunshine every year
- UA is a Tier 1 Research University with over 100 undergraduate majors
- Opportunities for undergraduate research across majors
- A nationally recognized S.A.L.T. Program and other academic support programs
- Pac-12 Division 1 sports, as well as club and intramural teams
- Opportunities within the prestigious Honors College
- Over 600 clubs and organizations to join
For more information about UA admission, including links to our online application, transferring credits, and a schedule of upcoming transfer events and tours, please visit the UA Transfer Admissions webpage at: http://admissions.arizona.edu/transfer.
For immediate assistance, please contact the UA Admissions Information Center at 520.621.3237.