Frequently Asked Questions

Is the college open?

Classes and student support services are currently offered online.  Aside from a few essential employees who are maintaining campus operations, the campus is currently closed for in-person instruction and services.

What about student support services?

Student support services are offered online.  Please check specific department web pages for hours of operation, instructions for online help, etc.  Click on Student Support Services in the red menu to get a list of departments and a link to their web pages.

I've registered for my classes.  What happens now?

All of your online classes will be available by the first day of instruction on the Canvas site.  We recommend bookmarking this page in your browser.

Your instructor will email you before your class begins with information you need to know, including how to get your textbooks.

Is technical support available?

Yes!  Please contact our friendly Student Technical Support staff if you need help or have any questions about your online classes.   

Is the Bookstore open?

The Bookstore is closed but the website remains open to purchase textbooks, rent textbooks, or to acquire other essential items. Items ordered online can either be shipped to you or scheduled for curbside pick up. Please check www.bkstr.com/saddlebackstore/home for more information.

Students that receive Financial Aid will be able to order books online.  At the payment screen, select Financial Aid or scholarship as the payment method, and enter student ID number.  Applicable scholarship or financial aid will populate for the student to select. Students that have received gift cards for textbook purchases may also use them for online purchases by selecting Gift Card as the payment method and then following the prompts to complete the purchase.

Book Buyback: Due to the closure of the Bookstore, textbooks can only be sold online. Information on how to sell a textbook can be found on the Bookstore's Sell Your Textbooks page
How will the college communicate with me?

Aside from professors who will communicate with you frequently regarding your classes, communications from the college will continue through email as our primary means of direct communication.  

Please refer to the website for the most current information on college operations.  We know you have many questions and we are committed to ensuring that we are keeping you informed so that we can minimize any confusion for you while you focus on your studies. When significant updates are available, we will notify you by email.