The following forms pertain to student records. Any questions about these forms should be directed to the Office of Admissions and Records.
The office of Admission and Records will accept forms through email.
For student record security, forms are required to be sent from district issued email addresses only. Forms from other accounts will not be processed.
District issued emails are "firstname.lastname@example.org" or "email@example.com".
To complete the forms below, please follow these instructions:
- Right click the form, select “Save as” and save the form onto your desktop
- Complete all the fields in the form
- Save the form as: “Student ID#- Name of Form” ex. 123456- Verification Request Petition
- Send the completed form through your district issued email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject heading for email: “Student ID#- Name of Form” ex. 123456- Verification Request Petition
- After approximately 7-10 business days you may check the status of your submission on the Petitions tab of your MySite account
- Credit by Exam
- K-12 Special Admission Request
- Adult Education High School Equivalency Program Special Admission Form
- Residency Reclassification
- Transcript Repeat Notation Request
- Verification Request
- Educational Data Update / Student Information Change
- Cross Enrollment Application
- Spring 2021 COVID-19 Excused Withdrawal Petition NEW!
- Petition for Academic Renewal
- Petition for Course Repetition
- Petition for Course Waiver or Substitution
- Appeal for Readmission after Dismissal / Unit Increase
- Appeal for Loss of Priority Registration and/or Loss of California College Promise Grant (CCPG)
- General Petition
- Excused Withdrawal or Military Withdrawal