Emeritus Students

The Saddleback College Emeritus Institute was established as a unique educational opportunity for the pursuit and enhancement of lifelong learning for the adult population. As an integral part of the Saddleback College curriculum, the Emeritus Institute is a leader in providing challenging and rewarding programs specifically designed for older adults.

For more information, frequently asked questions, and a list of classes for the Emeritus Institute program, please visit the Emeritus Institute website.

Out of state students click here for important information.

Steps for Enrollment

  1. Complete and Submit an Application for Admission

    Apply online (Be sure to choose: Educational Development as your Education Goal on the application.)

    or visit the Emeritus Institute website for a paper application form.



  2. Register for Classes

    Follow these directions to register for classes.

  3. Pay Fees

    If fees are not paid by the class payment deadline, the class will be dropped. Please visit the Student Payment Office Website for more information.


Notice of Availability of the Annual Security Report

The Annual Security Report is available on the Saddleback College Police Department website at Saddleback College Police and Emergency Information | Saddleback College.

You can obtain a hard copy of the Annual Security Report by contacting the Saddleback College Police Department at 949-582-4585.

The report contains information regarding campus safety and security including topics such as: campus law enforcement authority, crime reporting policies, campus alerts (Timely Warnings and Emergency Notifications); programs to prevent dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault and stalking; the procedures the College will follow when one of these crimes is reported; and other matters of importance related to security on campus. The report also contains information about crime statistics for the three most recent calendar years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off-campus buildings or property owned or controlled by the College or a recognized student organization; and public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from the campus.