You’re a New Student if you’ve never taken classes at Saddleback College or Irvine Valley college as a college student. New students, regardless of their educational background and goal, must apply for admission.
IMPORTANT: THE PRE-ENROLLMENT PROCESS MAY TAKE UP TO 5 BUSINESS DAYS TO COMPLETE.
Out of state students click here for important information.
- Submit an Application
- Step 1: Create your OpenCCCApply Account
- Step 2: Complete your Admissions Application
- Step 3: Read your application email response from Saddleback College and follow the directions in the email. It may take up to 24 hours for the application to be processed and an email sent.
- Apply for Financial Aid (optional)
- Complete Matriculation (if required) *
- Set up Email Forwarding
- A Saddleback College email account is automatically created with 24 hours using the Microsoft Outlook.com system. You may choose to forward your message to your personal email account by following the directions in the link above.
- Register for Classes
- Pay all Registration Fees
Only one admission application is needed to take classes at both Saddleback and Irvine Valley Colleges. By completing your application here, Saddleback College will be your College of Record. You must complete matriculation at the college where you applied (college of record).
For important application dates and deadlines, read Application Dates for New Students
Taking an Online class? Before starting your application, please read application tips and requirements for online learning.