Community COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic
Saddleback College is partnering with the Orange County Health Care Agency, Capistrano Unified School District, Union High School, and the South Orange County and CHEC Family Resource Centers to offer a free COVID-19 vaccination clinic that is open to the community. All walk-in based. No reservations required.
Location: Union High School - 31422 Camino Capistrano, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675
Date: Wednesday, November 3
Time: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
➡ Second Pfizer vaccine dose will be available.
➡ Pfizer booster shots will also be available.
- A photo ID with Date of Birth (DOB) is preferred, but other forms of identification will be accepted.
- Legal status or proof of citizenship is NOT required.
- Minors, ages 12-17, must be accompanied by a parent or an adult legal guardian.
* Pfizer booster shots will be available. Click here for more information on WHO should receive a booster dose.
WHO should get the booster shot:
People previously vaccinated with Pfizer BioNTech who SHOULD receive a booster include:
- Age 65 years and older;
- Long term care residents; and
- Age 50 through 64 years with underlying medical conditions or at increased risk of social inequities (including communities of color and others at risk of inequities).
In regards to teachers, please note that Education staff (teachers, support staff, daycare workers) fall under “People who MAY CONSIDER receiving a booster based on their individual benefits and risks.
People who MAY CONSIDER receiving a booster based on their individual benefits and risks include:
- Age 18 through 49 years with underlying medical conditions; and
- Age 18 through 64 who are at increased risk of exposure to COVID-19 due to their occupation or institutional setting. The CDC currently defines occupations at increased risk for COVID-19 as:
- First responders (healthcare workers, firefighters, police, congregate care staff)
- Education staff (teachers, support staff, daycare workers)
- Food and agriculture workers
- Manufacturing workers
- Corrections workers
- U.S. Postal Service workers
- Public transit workers
- Grocery store workers
The Free COVID-19 Vaccination Clinic in San Juan Capistrano is a partnership between Saddleback College, the Orange County Health Care Agency, Capistrano Unified School District, Union High School, and the South Orange County and CHEC Family Resource Centers.