AESL and HSE Student Resources
Saddleback Health Center: Saddleback College Health Center services are available for Adult Education students.
- More information about Health Center Services
Student ID Card: Here's how to get your Saddleback Student I.D. card:
- Park in parking lot 5 and make sure to buy a daily parking permit ($5) from a YELLOW machine.
- Go to the Students Services Center in building SSC, Room 102.
- Bring a legal photo ID.
- Bring your Saddleback College ID number.
- Your Saddleback College ID card is FREE!
Saddleback College Resources
Emergency Contact List for Off-Campus Sites
Adult Education Partner Links and Information
WIOA Young Adult Service Providers
CUSD Diploma Information
The requirement to pass the CAHSEE as a condition of graduation was rescinded in January 2016. If you have received a Certificate of Achievement from a Capistrano Unified School District high school, you are now entitled to receive a diploma. You may pick up your diploma and copies of your transcript from Ginger Hooper, Capistrano Unified District Registrar, at the district office, 33122 Valle Road, San Juan Capistrano, CA 92675. For office hours, please contact Ginger at 949-234-9241 or email email@example.com.