Student Resources & Support Services

Leer en Español

Student Resources & Support Services 

Adult Education Student Resources

Fall Textbook Information for Currently Enrolled Students: *Click here for detailed Book Pickup information.

Pick up your free textbooks for your Fall classes at the Saddleback College Bookstore located at 28000 Marguerite Parkway, Mission Viejo, CA 92692 in SSC 134.

*Students must be currently enrolled in Fall semester classes to pickup textbooks.*

Available textbooks:

  • AESL (701-706) - Ventures 3rd Edition
  • Citizenship - Civics and Literacy Student Book & Ready for the Interview Book
  • ESL for the Workplace I - CareerView: Exploring the World of Work & CareerView: Career and Academic Readiness Skills Book
  • HSE - The Official Guide to the HiSET Exam, Second Edition & La Guia Ofical para el Examen HiSET (Spanish Edition)

For ongoing Bookstore hours throughout the Fall semester, click here.


Click here for more printable campus map (Information Available in Spanish, Farsi, and Chinese)

➡ Bilingual Admissions & Records Support available in English & Spanish. Staff help you with:

  • Registering for Classes
  • Submitting a New Student Saddleback College application
  • Renewing a Saddleback College application for returning students

For assistance, contact:

Nancy Ayala-Castaneda Jackie Parra
(949) 627-0893 (949) 627-0824
Monday - Thursday 7:30am - 6pm Monday - Thursday 8:00am - 7pm
*Support offered in English & Spanish *Support offered in English & Spanish

➡ Bilingual Counseling available in English, Spanish, and Farsi. Counselor help students with:

  • Academic counseling: Planning your college classes and creating academic goals such as pursuing a CTE certificate and/or Associate degree.
  • Career counseling
  • Personal counseling

*To schedule a counseling appointment, call (949) 607-8093. Click here to view the Fall Counseling schedule.

➡ Bilingual Technology Support available in English & Spanish. Staff help you with:

  • Logging onto Canvas
  • Logging onto Zoom
  • Logging onto MySite
  • Logging onto student email

For assistance, contact:

Marina Tribolet Fabian Prado
(949) 348-6858 (949) 348-6855
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 1:30pm Monday - Thursday 12:30pm - 9pm & Friday 8am - 5pm 
*Support offered in English, Portuguese and Spanish *Support offered in English & Spanish

Adult Eduction Youtube channel! Find helpful videos such as:

  • How to Register for Classes in MySite (in English & Spanish)
  • How to Log onto Canvas to access your classes (in English, Spanish, Farsi & Mandarin)

College-Wide Resources

Student support services are currently offered online and will be offered in-person by appointment. Please visit department web pages for information on scheduling appointments and hours of availability.

Offices are closed on Fridays through August 6. 

➡ *Internet Access

➡ *Laptop Loan Program

If you need to borrow a Chromebook for your online classes this summer, stop by the second floor of the LRC/Library building any time on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, or Thursdays between 8am - 12pm and we will check one out to you. No appointment is needed. Make sure you’re enrolled in summer classes and have your student ID number ready. For more information, click here.

➡ *Campus WiFi and Study Spaces in the LRC

Do you need a computer station or a quiet study area with Wi-Fi? On-campus computer stations and quiet study spaces are available Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 8 am to 2:30 pm in the Learning Resource Center. No reservations needed. Health screenings will take place upon arrival to the LRC and Library building. 

*Face masks must be worn by students and staff. Hand sanitizers are available. 

➡ *Canvas 

Log onto Canvas using your college username to view your class information. If you don't know your username, reference your college email address (found in MySite) for this information.

  • When logging onto Canvas on your personal computer, click the "Stay Signed In" box to stay logged on.
  • Download the Canvas app on your phone to get real-time updates on your classes.

*Click here to view a video & learn how to log onto Canvas.

*Click here for more help with Canvas.

➡ *Career Center 

Saddleback’s Career Resource Center has plenty of resources available to help you with job searches, resume prep, and career pathway advice.  To sign up for one of their FREE workshops, click here, or visit

➡ *Free Mission Viejo Shuttle to Saddleback College

Save yourself some aggravation, brag about your sustainability chops, all while you avoid the hassle of finding last minute parking before class!  The city of Mission Viejo is sponsoring a FREE Monday - Friday shuttle to Saddleback.  For more information on the program, click here(link is external).  For a copy of the shuttle schedule, click here(link is external)

➡ *Your Saddleback College Email

Every student has a college-generated email address. Regularly check your email and don't miss important announcements from your teacher or the college. *Click here to learn how to forward your college email to your personal email.

➡ *You Ride Free on OC Bus

All Saddleback College students currently registered for the semester (that means you!) qualify for FREE unlimited rides on all OC Bus local fixed routes. Get Your Pass on the Mobile App. For information about how to get your FREE student pass, and routes available in Orange County, click here(link is external), or visit is external).  If you do not have a smart phone, please click here(link is external), to fill out the Saddleback/OCTABus Pass form(link is external), and let us know. **Please note: Due to OCTA eligibility restrictions, this program is available for students who have registered for Fall/Spring semesters.

Download the OC Bus App to your mobile smartphone. Your pass will appear in the "My Ticket" section. To create your account, you must use the email you need to register for your Saddleback College classes.  *Click here for More Information

➡ *Legal Services for Saddleback College Students 

Saddleback College has established a partnership with CHIRLA (Coalition for Humane Immigrant Rights) to provide immigration legal services for Saddleback Students and staff. Schedule an appointment to learn about the legal services offered and to speak with one of our attorneys. Click here to schedule an appointment for legal services.

*Undocumented Student Resources

*Click here for more information on Saddleback Undocumented Student Support Resources 


Adult Education Partnerships & Information