"A ROADMAP FOR TRANSFER"
Saddleback College continually ranks among the most successful of California's 114 Community Colleges in transferring students due to its commitment to developing and maintaining articulation agreements.
What are articulation agreements?
Articulation agreements define courses which are comparable to, or acceptable in lieu of, requirements at the transfer college or university. Formal articulation agreements assure students that specified coursework completed at Saddleback College will transfer and can satisfy general education and/or lower-division major preparation requirements or electives at the transfer institution.
- Saddleback College's Articulation Office has developed extensive articulation agreements with CSU and UC campuses which are available at www.assist.org
- Articulation agreements have also been established with numerous Private and Out-of-State Colleges & Universities.
For assistance in developing an academic plan and for comprehensive general education and major preparation advisement, please make an appointment to see a counselor in Counseling Services.
The Associate Degree for Transfer (AA-T or AS-T) is a special, new degree offered at California Community Colleges. To pursue this special degree rather than a traditional AA or AS degree, you should meet with a counselor to develop an education plan and review transfer requirements and deadlines.
For more information visit: http://www.adegreewithaguarantee.com
Students may earn an ADT in:
- Art History
- Art History (Spring '19 Addendum)
- Business Administration
- Business Administration (Spring '19 Addendum)
- Communication Studies
- Communication Studies (Spring '19 Addendum)
- Early Childhood Education
- Elementary Teacher Education
- Elementary Teacher Education (Spring '19 Addendum)
- Geography (Spring '19 Addendum)
- History (Spring '19 Addendum)
- Journalism (Spring '19 Addendum)
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Political Science
- Political Science (Spring '19 Addendum)
- Psychology (Spring '19 Addendum)
- Studio Arts
- Studio Arts (Spring '19 Addendum)
- Theatre Arts
- Theatre Arts (Spring '19 Addendum)
Additional majors are being developed for future approval. Please see a counselor for more information.