Student Travel Process - ASG and Clubs

ASG Travel Guide



District Liability Waiver - must be completed by each student before travel and submitted to Student Development prior to final approval.

Student Eligibility Sheet - to be used to check students' eligibility for travel (see ASG Bylaws for requirements).

Motor Vehicle Request Form - to be used to request the use of Saddleback College cars and or vans to be used for travel purposes. Please call FMO, at ext. 4880, if you have questions about how to reserve vehicles and to learn the requirements for DMV certification. 

Meal Sheet - to be used when requesting funds for student meals.  Only students who have a current ASB sticker are eligible for funding for meals for travel (See ASG Bylaws for requirements).