ASG Applications for 2015-2016 are now open!
CLICK HERE TO APPLY!
To be considered for ASG:
- Must have enrolled in at least 5 units during the fall and spring semesters.
- Must maintain a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA.
- Must participate in at least 1 ASG committee or 1 campus-wide committee.
- Must purchase an ASB Stamp each semester.
- Must have Saddleback College as their college of record.
- Must maintain satisfactory attendance to ASG meetings, events, and activities.
While these are basic requirements for membership, each position has its own unique duties and demands. ASG highly recommends all applicants review the ASG Bylaws and Constitution before submitting their application. Please feel free to contact the ASG President if you have any further questions.
- ASG Positions Descriptions (new version to be uploaded soon)
- ASG Structure - How it Works (new version to be uploaded soon)
- ASG Constitution
- ASG Bylaws *Updated Spring 2014 (new version to be uploaded soon)
AVAILABLE ASG POSITIONS 2015-2016:
- Director of Learning Resources and Tutoring
- Director of Events
- The Administrative Coordinator for Veterans Student Council
- The Administrative Coordinator for Honors Student Council
- The Officer of Finance for Veterans Student Council
- The Officer of Events for Veterans Student Council
- The Event Coordinator for Honors Student Council
- The Officer of Graphic Design
- The Officer of Art Design